Sunday, August 9, 2009

I AM A BLOGGER!!!!!

 this is soooooooo exciting..... ok, so i have been reading blogs for like a week now and i find it them sooo interesting.... so, SUDDENLY SUDDEnLY!!!!! boredom hooked me, and then i told my sister (lets call her pearl) that i was starting a blog, she was like LOL(her favorite word)...and im like..im serz o!! and then.........all was history!!!! this blog was created!! :)...newaiz, so YAH!!! this blog is basically gonna be about things i encounter, things people around me encounter.......its gonna be about my struggles, triumphs..BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!! basically its gonna be about me.........A CERTAIN NIGERIAN YOUNG ADULT!!!!!!!

                                                                                                          later lovers....
                                                                                                          GaGa .....x

No comments:

Post a Comment